Artificial intelligence (AI) is a field that studies how to realize the intelligent human behaviors on a computer. The main goal of AI is to make a computer or program that can learn, plan, and solve problems autonomously.
The primary objective of proposed course is to introduce the basic principles, techniques, and applications of Artificial Intelligence. The main emphasis will be placed on the teaching of these fundamentals, providing a mastery of related software tools or programming environments.
- Demonstrate fundamental understanding of the artificial intelligence (AI) and its foundations.
- Apply basic principles of AI in solutions that require problem solving, inference, perception, knowledge representation, and learning.
- Demonstrate awareness and a fundamental understanding of various applications of AI techniques in intelligent agents, expert systems, artificial neural networks and other machine learning models.
- Demonstrate proficiency in applying scientific method to models of machine learning.
- Demonstrate an ability to share in discussions of AI, its current scope and limitations, and societal implications.
- Lectures 40
- Quizzes 0
- Students 123
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
1. Introduction to Artificial Intelligence
5. Deep Learning Using Tensorflow and Keras
Computer Vision Using OpenCV
Natural Language Processing